I found this tag on itsleander.net‘s blog (check it out if you want) and thought it would be nice to do a tag! ∩( ⌒▽⌒)∩ Soooooo here’s the 50 random questions tag!
1. What is your best friend’s name?
M, my lover. The one and only person I know I can fully trust 2000%
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Sometimes I wish I could throw myself in it :’)
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I’ve always wanted to have the doors closed (anything that’s possible to close needs to be closed). You could consider me having agoraphobia (opposite of being claustrophobic).
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Name one person who doesn’t do this!
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
ಠ_ಠ Why would anyone do that?
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, that completely depends on my mood! But, I try to do it as much as possible.
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
I do, together with M. We’re silly like that :’)
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
(っ´ω｀)っThere’s only one person I sleep with ♥
9. What is your song of the week?
I’m currently really digging this song: [♥]
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
As if I have time to watch anything! I barely watch tv (netflix) at all, let alone cartoons. I wish though!
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
( ⌒ω⌒) I wouldn’t say that..it needs to remain a secret.
12. Heels or flats?
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Memoirs of a geisha, LOTR, Harry Potter, Phantom of the opera and V for vendetta.
14. Last person you kissed?
M, my lover ♥
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If you would like to see a naked potato and if it’s not too pornographic (and in a good angle), I might!
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Few months ago I think. I need to write one back again actually. I love writing letters, they’re much more personal ♥
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
Ehhhh no :’)
18. Are you dating?
I am in a long-term relationship, yes.
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
A romantic one :p Not telling details, I’m planning to be the one who does the proposal in the future.
20. Are you lazy?
Isn’t anyone every now and then? I can be lazy sometimes. But in my defense; I also work out!
21. How many languages can you speak?
I can speak Dutch and English well enough. And a few words and such in other languages, but not able to hold a conversation (+3).
22. Are you stubborn?
Always. I simply can’t help it, but it’s often rather annoying to be stubborn.
23. Ever watch soap operas?
ಠ_ಠ I used to watch ‘As the world turns”, but it’s actually cheesy as hell (and I don’t watch it anymore, that was like 10 years ago). I wouldn’t watch it now.
25. Ever used a gun?
Nope, only in videogames!
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 15, though I wish it was with a different person.
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
Ehhhhh the last time I wore a bra it was a red one, but I haven’t worn one for 2 years now.
ಠ_ಠ I currently wear a stupid binder (until I can have breast surgery), and it’s a dark grey one.
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
Only my love knows it.
29. Do you want any tattoos?
I already have some tats (2 small ones and a full sleeve), but I wouldn’t mind getting more in the future.
30. Any strange habits?
I can’t stand it when I order something to drink and the glass/bottle is wet. I need to dry it; usually with a napkin. I’ve had some pretty weird looks for doing this. Yes I’m weird like that haha!
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
I treat my phone like it’s my baby :’) So it’s treated well, I don’t throw with it or anything.
32. What ever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
I can’t really consider him as a real ‘first’ boyfriend, but there was this guy (who I shared my first kiss with), and we dated quite shortly. It ended because he was older then he was claiming (turned out he was 23 instead of 18), and tried really hard to sleep with me, while I was just 15 and totally not ready for it. And I heard he had a bad reputation for being a player, so that ended quite quickly luckily!
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
I honestly don’t know. I don’t even know if we are going to have a child at all. If we would, we would have to adopt. But for now our dog Sudo is our baby, and he gets alot of love ♥
34. Are you a risk taker?
I’m always scared to take risks. It’s something I want to try more often, because you’ll never know.
35. What happened the last time you cried?
When I was very dissapointed in myself (quite recently), for being so damn insecure at times.
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Life seems to be going well, and mostly according to plan.
37. What’s your worst habit?
My constant craving for fast food. But luckily there’s someone who helps me when the needs are high, because I want to eat healthy as much as possible.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
(っ´ω｀)っ Everything ♥ It’s so hard to choose! The way he looks at me, with a soft smile on his face..and the fact we’re pretty much alike personality wise. My soulmate ♥
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
ಠ_ಠ That’s gross!
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
Like I mentioned earlier, anything that’s open (open doors mostly), and I prevent looking in the mirror in the dark. I did this once in the past, and saw something I wished I’d rather did not want to see. Haven’t looked into mirrors in the dark ever since (which is 11+ years now).
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
(づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ My dear friends ♥
42. Who are you in love with?
With my cutie pie M ♥
43. What do you want to know about the future?
I wish I could know that I will finally be the person I crave to be in the future. But, I’m working on that *winks* Life is full of surpises, I only hope there will be more positive and fun surprises then negative ones.
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
Nope. I only know I want to marry M, and spend our lives together.
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
I hope they do, it’s not always fun and games!
46. Why do you have a blog?
I always felt the need to take note of everything I did, to keep track of everything that happend. When I was young I kept diaries to write down my feelings and
describe how every day went. Reflecting on the day helps me to remember and appreciate the little things more. I hope to meet and connect with other bloggers with similar interests and form new friendships.
47. How old are you?
( ⌒ω⌒) Just turned 26 last month!
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Pretending and faking I’m something/someone I’m not. That life is (finally) over.
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Hmmm, probably just my birthname, because I think it’s a nice name.
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
So hard! I’m interested how the life’s are of several celebrities. But if I had to pick one, I would say Jonathan Davis ♥
( ⌒ω⌒) So yeah, here are my answers to the random questions tag. Feel free to do this tag as well if you like